Sunday, February 8, 2015

What's in your Sunday Bowl Of Soul?
For Mom and I we are having our homemade baked ziti, garlic cheese bread & antipasta. It's yummy, filled with flavor and memories. A bowl of soul is all about memories and comfort. The days & weeks go fast but at least one day a week I need to slow down, fix a comfort meal and feed my soul with a bowl of memories. I love to try new recipes and did today, Mom and I made banana bread and used 2 different recipes to see which one we liked the best. But the main feature is always familiar & comforting. We all need to slow down & recharge, feed our spirit & soul and remember great memories. Smells from the kitchen, sounds, music, textures can all take us back to a great memory of loved ones & times.
I hope your Sunday is yummy & comforting!



Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment