Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Title

Do you like FREE Stampin Up product?
I love it!
There are 3 great ways to get FREE product, earn extra money at your convenience, make new friends and create beautiful items.

1. SHOP: it's simple - 1 FREE product for every $50 you spend, before tax & shipping. 

2. JOIN: there's no better time to join Stampin Up and my team! Become a demonstrator for just $99 and during SALE-A-BRATION you can get additional free products in your demo kit!

3. HOST: get $25 more to spend on any Stampin Up product with a qualifying party!
What holds you back from hosting a great party for your friends and enjoying a girls night out of creativity food, drinks & free prizes? Is it having to clean your home and prepare snacks? If so, I will host your party at my Stampin Studio and take all the burden off of you. I will supply the food, drinks and space for your Stampin Up party!

Contact me at: 814-720-8662 or leave me a message.


Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment